Advertising space on the team branded gazebo used at all UK events by the team and in the off season is used by the charity to help fundraising activities UK wide.,
What you'll get:
- Advertising alongside the team/charity emblem on the branded gazebo
- A framed shirt for company office
- Regular social media mentions for 2 years
- Logo placement on team website with link straight to your website for 2 years
- Invitation to the annual Charity Ball
About the Team
Scotty’s Rugby was launched in 2014 by Nikki O’Donnell, a serving member of the armed forces to support the military charity "Scotty’s Little Soldiers." The primary role of Scotty's Rugby is to raise the awareness of Scotty’s Little Soldiers throughout the rugby community, and subsequently any money we raise goes directly to the charity.
Why get involved
- The opportunity to have an association with a fantastic military children's charity.
- Advertising at events across the UK and worldwide events, the team has a growing social media presence and supported by that of the charity to increase reach.
- With player spanning across the military, veteran and civilian community the opportunity for brand engagement is significant.
About the Charity
Scotty’s Little Soldiers is a charity dedicated to supporting bereaved British Forces children and young people.
Inspired by the experience of Army widow Nikki Scott, the charity honours husband Corporal Lee Scott’s memory – both as a loyal soldier and a loving father – and provides a practical yet personal way for the public at large to show their appreciation for those brave individuals who make the ultimate sacrifice in the service of their country.
Nikki and Lee have 2 children, Kai and Brooke, so Nikki saw first-hand the effect the loss of a loved one in these circumstances can have on a child. It was on a family holiday some 9 months after Lee was killed that Nikki saw her son Kai, 5 at the time, laugh and smile for the first time since his Dad’s death. She realised that there must be so many more children who had also lost a parent serving in the British Armed Forces but hadn’t had that opportunity to smile again.
She decided to set up the charity Scotty’s Little Soldiers to do just that, to help their children smile.
The charity’s assistance is divided into 3 distinct programmes. ‘Smiles’ offers the children that opportunity to smile again through a wide range of fun activities and gifts. This includes holiday breaks, group events, special experiences and gifts at difficult times of the year.
The ‘Support’ programme aims to assist with the more emotional side of bereavement and includes access to professional counselling and a family support network.
Finally, the ‘Strides’ programme is designed to help with the charity’s beneficiaries’ personal development and includes a range of activity and educational grants.
Help us, help them smile.